Frequently Asked Questions
• How long is my job application/resume active?
• How do I update my application/resume?
• Do I have to fill out an application or will a resume be sufficient?
• Who should I contact if I have questions while completing the application?
• What does tribal preference mean, and what documentation is required to show that I am a tribal member?
• What is a Seven Feathers Casino Resort gaming license?
• How old do I need to be to get a job?
• Do I need a Food Handler Certificate (FHC)? How do I get one and will I be reimbursed the cost?
• Do I need an OLCC service permit to work in Food & Beverage positions?
• Are there opportunities provided by UIDC to obtain an OLCC service permit?
• Do I have to complete the online job application for each position I want to apply?
Job applications are active for three months.
It is important to keep your application up to date. If there is no change in your information such as a change to contact information, mailing address, phone number, work experience and education/training, then to keep your application active, you can change the signature date so our Recruiting Team knows you are still actively seeking employment.
To update your application go to the online application system and click on Returning Applicants. Follow the instructions of what information you would like to update.
Yes, you must fill out an online application in order to be considered for employment. You can upload your resume to the application as well.
Contact the Human Resources Department at (800) 548-8461.
What does tribal preference mean, and what documentation is required to show that I am a tribal member?
UIDC is wholly owned by the Cow Creek Band of Umpqua Tribe of Indians and is a sovereign business entity. Without violation of equal opportunity laws, preference in all aspects of employment will be given to qualified members of federally recognized tribes (Cow Creek or otherwise). Tribal identification is required.
A Seven Feathers Casino Resort Gaming License is a special license that allows you to work at Seven Feathers Casino Resort. Gaming Licenses are issued by the Cow Creek Gaming and Regulatory Commission to approved applicants. During the hiring process for the Casino, you will be required to complete a Seven Feathers Casino Resort Gaming License application, which includes credit and criminal history background checks.
Age requirements for the Casino:
• 21 years & older – Positions in Slots, Table Games, Bingo, Marketing, Cage, Security, positions furnishing alcohol in lounge and/or bar, Spa, Hotel Front Desk and management.
• 18 years & older – most Food & Beverage and most Hotel positions.
• 16 years & older – stewards (dishwashers), and Buffet bussers.
Age requirements for UIDC:
• 18 years & older – most positions
• 16 years & older – select positions
• Contact UIDC Human Resources for specific information
UIDC does not reimburse for FHC and requires the certificate before an employee begins work. There are additional positions that require this certification (see job descriptions). FHC can be obtained online at the Oregon Restaurant Association’s web site or by contacting your local health department. Anyone working in a food service environment is required to hold a valid FHC.
An OLCC service permit is required for positions that furnish alcohol, and employees have 45 days to obtain an OLCC upon employment.
Yes. There is online training/test that you can access in HR. UIDC pays for the test fee, but it is the employee’s responsibility to pay the permit fee.
No, the online job application system is a database where your application is stored. To apply for more than one position during the initial application process just follow the online instructions. If you want to apply for a position that you did not apply for during your initial application set up go to CURRENT OPENINGS, select the position and follow the online instructions.